When the temperature begins to drop and winter winds howl, having a garage door that will stand up to all the variants of local weather is a homeowner's best friend. In Oklahoma, that's a tall order! Summer heat and the seasonal winds that blow across the Oklahoma prairie are legendary, and a garage door often takes the brunt of storms, no matter what the season.
With a variety of style options available, Thermacore garage doors are a great pick for several reasons.
The Case for Thermacore
Here are some important reasons to consider Thermacore if you’re in need a new or replacement garage door:
- Designed for maximum efficiency, the insulated steel door represents the best choice for reducing air infiltration and adapting to widely variant temperatures.
- With a "sandwich" construction that incorporates a steel coating surrounding a tough polyurethane insulating panel as well as between-section seals, a Thermacore door uses today's ultimate thermal technology to keep garage interiors comfortable.
- Thermacore doors are available in an array of design styles, with multiple options to offer both durability and flexibility.
- Wind Load options are available to add additional security and protection against the wind-borne debris and life-threatening conditions that are not uncommon in Oklahoma.
- Thermacore premium garage doors deliver comfort, protection, good looks and lasting value.
The choice of a practical, energy-efficient Thermacore garage door does not limit your design options in any way. In fact, with the Overhead Door™ easy-to-use design tool, homeowners are able to access the wide array of styles and options available for these impressive, hard-working garage doors.
With five panel options available, as well as nine standard color choices, design can be personalized to complement home styles that range from rustic to contemporary. Choose wood grain options or paint your Thermacore door a custom color to complement your home's trim. Glass panels and distinctive hardware can be added to further customize your individual garage door. Not sure where to start? Our in-house design consultants will assist you every step of the way.
Like all Overhead Door™ products, a Thermacore garage door carries a limited lifetime warranty and is fully compliant with International Building Code and International Residential Code requirements.
Full specifications are available for each style of Thermacore insulated door; R-ratings vary depending on the specific style selected.
For appearance, performance and style, however, Thermacore doors and seals offer some of the best and most cost-effective protection available from Oklahoma weather and wind.
Contact Overhead Door of Oklahoma City™ to schedule an appointment. We'll be happy to help you make the best decision for your home and your family's needs.